Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Dr. OZ 48 hour body cleanse

This past weekend I got back on the eating right and exercising band wagon. It is so hard to do, but I need to get all this excess weight off and feel better about myself. I quit fast food cold turkey and for the next two days, I'm following Dr. OZ's 48 hour  whole body detox. Yesterday, I headed to the store and bought a lot of healthy ingredients required for it.  Today for breakfast I ate Quinoa with rice milk, prunes and flaxseed. Now, I'm enjoying a smoothie with blueberries, almond milk, banana and flaxseed. Tonight's dinner is homemade vegetable soup with a side of sauerkraut and apples. The other good part is that there is a detox drink snack and a whole list of vegetables you can eat all day.

The reason I chose to do this one is because you get to eat and it just made sense for what I was looking to do.

If anyone's interested here's the link toe cleanse. http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/48-hour-weekend-cleanse

I will let you know how the entire  cleanse works out on Thursday.

Here's to happy healthy living.


No comments: